Neuss, Germany – infovole GmbH today is very pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Textkraft Pocket 4.1, a major update to their popular text editor developed for iOS devices and Apple Watch. Textkraft is a series of professional writing apps for iOS devices, especially developed for authors, editors, translators and other prolific writers. The apps for iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch were downloaded more than 5 million times since 2011. The new update 4.1 of Textkraft Pocket makes all premium functions available that were previously only available for the iPad.
Texts can be saved as an EPUB formatted e-book. The exporter gathers all required and usefull meta data for the publication, such as the name of the author and the publisher, the cover image, and a table of contents, automatically generated from heading styles. E-books can be shared as an attachment, saved locally or on a cloud, or can be directly imported into Apple’s iBook app.
Textkraft can also open EPUB e-books for reading or import the text of an e-book including all supported text styles for editing. This way you can also read the book on your Apple Watch.
The extended dictionary with synonyms has been greatly improved. Unknown words can be learned temporarily, so that they are only valid for the current project. A prediction and correction menu can be shown directly in the text. It only replaces words when the user taps on a suggestion. The system uses a newly developped text corpus, which learns the favourite words and subjects of the writer to make better suggestions.
Non-breaking spaces and hyphens are now available for writing and visble on screen. Regular expressions can be used for searching. For instance “grep:t” searches tabs and “grep:[0-9] ” finds numbers of any size.
* Supports iPhone 7 and iOS 10
* Important functions are available as key shortcuts on external keyboards
* Improved import of complex HTML & RTF files
* Fixed problems with WebDAV, ownCloud and BOX connections
* Updated the ownCloud connection to work with ownCloud 9 servers
* Fixed problems with tabs, Touch ID, fonts and Share Extension
* Better stability and improved behavior in low memory conditions
* Fixed the Korean Wikipedia
* Less memory consumption
* Several UI improvements
* Improved reading of large documents on the Apple Watch
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for all devices
* Apple Watch support
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later (supports iOS 10)
* 67.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Textkraft Pocket 4.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
infovole GmbH, based in Germany, focuses on the development and marketing of mobile applications and server infrastructures. Consulting, conception, design, development, App Store distribution, ASO and marketing; the service line portfolio of infovole covers the entire production and conversion chain of a mobile app. The smart text editor Textkraft for iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch, with more than 5 million downloads, is the most known app of infovole. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 infovole GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DRmare M4V Converter for Mac now works perfectly with iTunes 12.7 - September 22, 2017
- ABBYY Adds AR, PDF Tools, Drag and Drop to Its Productivity Apps - September 22, 2017
- AnyTrans Offers iOS Users 3 Ways for Moving Data to iPhone 8/8 Plus - September 22, 2017