Mykolaiv, Ukraine – Independent developer, Mykola Golyash today is delighted to announce the release of Take That Pill 1.2.1, his new medical and health app developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Take That Pill is an easy-to-use, yet powerful pills manager. Just a couple of steps are needed to create and then manage different medicine intakes or procedures. The user adds their daily supplement or medicine to the list, sets the date and defines notifications based on different parameters. This allows anyone to easily control almost every aspect of their medical activity and automatically notifies them when it is time to take a pill:
* Short progress info is displayed on the main screen for every item in the list
* Item details screen for more precision control and edits
* Notifications screen that reminds about all missed medicines
* Archive screen that shows all the history
This application will be useful for parents, athletes, people on a diet and all of those who needs to take pills on schedule. Whatever if it’s just a vitamin or a vital drug, you will always know the exact time for taking it with the help of notifications system.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 4.4 MB of free space
Pricing and Availability:
Take That Pill 1.2.1 is now available on the App Store for $1.99 in the US and is priced accordingly in other regions. The app is available worldwide on the Apple App Store (Category: Medical).
Based in Mykolaiv, Ukraine, Mykola Golyash is an individual entrepreneur and developer since 2009. Mykola has developed and released more than 40 successful applications to the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Mykola Golyash. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017