Sao Sebastiao do Cai, Brazil – Guilherme Rambo, an independent Mac developer, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of ChibiStudio 1.0.13, his new social networking app developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. ChibiStudio lets users create chibis (cute little characters) in collaboration with friends, inside iMessage. The app offers more than 500 items including all sorts of eyes, hair, mouth, clothing, shoes and other categories. The characters created by the user or with the help of the user’s friends are saved and can be used later as stickers on any iMessage conversation.
While there are many sticker packs available on the App Store for iMessage, ChibiStudio is one of the few that allows the user to actually create their own, with a wide range of options for customization.
ChibiStudio’s main features:
* Create chibis by choosing from more than 500 elements, almost half of which are free
* Customize the item’s colors for an even more unique character
* Have fun by creating characters in collaboration with friends on iMessage
* Chibis created with the app or iMessage extension can be used as stickers inside iMessage or shared on other apps using the ChibiStudio app sharing feature
* The characters created are available on all of the user’s devices through iCloud
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 42.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ChibiStudio 1.0.13 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. The app is available in English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese. The app is currently offering 6 premium item packs as in-app purchases to enhance the user’s ability to customize their characters:
* Extras pack: special items not included on the free pack
* Animals pack: cute animal pajamas and accessories
* Anime pack: anime-inspired expressions
* Fantasy pack: magical fantasy items
* Gala pack: items to dress chibis for special occasions
* K-Pop pack: items inspired by the Korean Pop Music culture
There’s also a seventh pack called “lifetime” which unlocks all premium packs currently available and all premium packs released in the future.
Guilherme Rambo is an independent software developer based in Rio Grande do Sul / Brazil, known for the creation of the open source WWDC app for OS X which is widely used by Mac and iOS developers. Ewerton Lima is an illustrator based in Rio Grande do Sul / Brazil. All Material and Software (C) 2016 Guilherme Rambo / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iOS, iPhone, iPad, iPod are registered trademarks of Apple in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Share Splashy Summertime Pictures with KODAK Photo Printer Docks - June 22, 2017
- Meditation Expert Lynne Goldberg Introduces Breethe – New Meditation App - June 22, 2017
- Note-taking app SnipNotes arrives on the Mac - June 22, 2017