iOS App Drafts Showcases New iOS 10 Features, Drops PriceSeptember 13, 2016
North Richland Hills, Texas – Agile Tortoise today is proud to announce the release of Draft 4.7.0, the latest update to its award-winning iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch productivity app. Drafts is a quick capture note taking app focused on making it quick and easy to capture text and notes and send them almost anywhere with powerful, customizable actions. Drafts 4.7 is an exciting update which unleashes the power of iOS 10, with new features including:
* Easier, more powerful, multilingual dictation
* Messages app to easily insert snippets of text from Drafts into iMessage conversations
* New Share extension lets you create new drafts, and append/prepend to existing drafts from any app that supports iOS Share sheets
* New Today widget and better 3D Touch support make it possible to quickly access dictation, recent drafts, search and more
* Better Spotlight search support with search continuation.
* OneDrive support – Drafts export actions add Microsoft’s OneDrive service to its list of supported services for creating, appending, and prepending to files; Dropbox, iCloud Drive, and Google Drive are already supported services
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Fully supports iOS 10 and watchOS 3
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 42.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Drafts 4.7 is a free update for existing Drafts users and along with this release. Drafts full price is dropping to $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. For more info about Drafts, or Agile Tortoise, please contact Greg Pierce.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. is an independent software company that develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2016 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.