Berlin, Germany – Today, fournova announces the release of Tower 2.5. With its biggest update since the launch of version 2, the team introduces new features as well as 100 improvements to its popular Git client for Mac. The new version ships as a free update for all existing Tower 2 users.
Revealing the new version, fournova’s CEO Tobias Gunther notes: “With today’s release we have improved every aspect of Tower while always having our primary goal in mind: making our users more productive. We have been working on this update for most of 2016 and are incredibly excited to ship it today as a free update to our existing users.”
New features include:
* Tab support: in addition to its support for multiple windows Tower 2.5 now offers tabs for users who use Apple’s latest operating system macOS Sierra.
* Clone dialog: Tower’s clone dialog now automatically searches on GitHub.com, lets users choose their preferred cloning protocol, and visually displays the cloning progress.
* Open quickly: the popular Open Quickly dialog has been completely rewritten. It’s now much faster, more responsive, and more clever.
* Drag and Drop: Tower’s widely used drag and drop feature now offers more functionalities for repository folders.
* Search: bookmarks and services can now be searched.
* Custom service accounts: users can now add accounts for their selfmanaged server. This makes authentication for your own servers as easy as for the supported code hosting platforms like GitHub.
The full list of new features, improvements, and fixes is available at fournova’s website.
Pricing and Availability:
Tower 2.5 comes as a free upgrade for Tower 2 users. New licenses are available for $79 (USD). fournova also recently announced that Tower will be coming to Windows. Interested users can now sign up for the beta at fournova online.
fournova is an independent software company from Germany. Founded in 2010 fournova develops Mac and Windows apps such as the popular Git client Tower, which helps over 70,000 customers from startups to Fortune 100 companies to easily and productively work with the Git version control system.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017