Berlin, Germany – Feingeist Software today has made an exciting announcement: the new Essential Plan offering many additional features for Apple Mail for free is now available on MailButler, the popular add-on for Apple’s built-in mail app. Starting today MailButler users can have unlimited access to the following productivity functionalities:
* Undo Send: recall and correct your emails even after they’ve been sent
* Cloud Upload: easily send email attachments independent of their size
* Attachment Reminder: get reminded every time you forget to attach a file
* Unsubscribe: unsubscribe effortlessly from unwished newsletters
* Avatar Images: get your emails visualized with representative avatars
* Direct Inbox: quickly access your recent emails through a convenient panel
* Emojis: built various emojis right into your emails
In addition, the users can enjoy up to 30 free actions per month for all MailButler Professional features, which include the ability to track, snooze, schedule emails, and so much more.
MailButler is a personal assistant for efficient and productive work with Apple Mail. With its various functions, it simplifies, optimizes and streamlines working with emails in one’s daily life.
Users Love MailButler:
“Now I can’t imagine to not have MailButler’s assistance every day. It makes a huge difference. It’s very helpful, and can be used just by everyone.” – David Balensiefen, CEO, gridX GmbH
“MailButler is an amazing tool for those, who want to handle their emails easier and more efficient: you’ll be surprised, how much time you save!” – Paul Dziwoki, Co-Founder & CTO, Jommi
“Due to my job it’s essential to me to use a proper Apple Mail assistant that helps me do my work. In MailButler I found everything I needed: it is reliable, completes all the necessary tasks, and is easy to install and to use.” – Jennifer Huber, Consultant
MailButler’s latest version is 6434, and it’s available worldwide exclusively through the Feingeist Software website.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Feingeist develops useful software for Mac OS X. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy and productivity as the most important modern problems with their main products particularly target these problems. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant MailButler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one’s daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Feingeist Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017