Ankara, Turkey – Sometimes, the best games in the App Store are those that take a couple of traditional favorites, and combine them to create something unique, enjoyable and addictive. And the latest example of this brilliant fusion is Simetrix by Arda Kaan Alpman. Optimized for both iPhone and iPad and available at no cost, Simetrix brilliantly blends together both endless runner games like Jetpack Joyride, and block-matching games like Tetris. Users must quickly and correctly rotate the block on the bottom of the play area, so that it’s symmetrical with each falling block.
For example, if the falling block is in the shape of a capital L, then users must rotate their block so that it looks like a backwards number 7 (i.e. the falling block’s mirror image). If users are successful, they score a point and the game continues. But if they fail, the game ends and they must start over.
What’s more, Simetrix features an interesting twist that makes the game more challenging and nearly impossible to put down: the blocks don’t all fall at the same speed. Some blocks are somewhat slow, while others plummet pretty quickly. The longer the game goes on, the more challenging things become.
Other Simetrix special features include:
* A high score counter that lets users test their skill and improve their performance
* Game Centre leaderboards to allow players to see their global ranking
* Crisp, clear graphics with none of the clutter and distractions found in some other games
* Relatively easy early stages, which helps both new and experienced users immerse themselves in the game and get focused
“Based on the feedback and reviews that we’ve received so far, what people seem to love so much about Simetrix is that it’s very simple to understand and to start playing, but it’s tough to master. It’s a fun and never-ending brain teasing journey that people can play anytime they want, wherever they are.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Simetrix 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Turkey and with over 15 years as a Corporate Finance Professional, Arda Kaan Alpman’s interest in software has lead him to using technology to solve problems in his financial career. As a hobby, and as a means to explore the world of app development, Arda has spent the past 2 years also creating mobile apps as an indie developer. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Arda Kaan Alpman. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Scientific Study Demonstrates App Series Greatly Improves Literacy - December 11, 2017
- CrazyBot – Best PokeBot for Pokemon Go Now Free - December 11, 2017
- Package Central for Adobe InDesign Improves Preflight, Queue Management - December 11, 2017