Beirut, Lebanon – Scope for IT Services today is proud to announce that Play.My.Way 1.5.0, the parent approved app making the most of kids’ smart device addiction, is now completely free for a limited period of time. Play.My.Way is an award winning app (Best mobile app for Children) that lets your kids use their phones only when they answer a challenging question every few minutes (parent-specified time interval) in Math, Science, or Language Arts. It is grade, chapter and unit specific. Play.My.Way helps to transform any app into an educational app!
After three months of its launch, the app developers chose to open all the chapters of the three subjects for their audience with several new and edgy features that will improve the user’s experience while using the app.
“We are thrilled about going free because parents now have the chance to choose from 25,000 questions utterly for free, we aim to empower parents. After all, Play.My.Way is for parents by parents!” said Salma Jawhar, CEO of Scope for IT Services. “Each month, 4,000 questions will be added to the app so that parents have renewable choices to achieve ultimate results.”
The new features of the updated version include:
* Select in minutes, when Play.My.Way will interrupt the kids’ games
* UX (user experience) overhaul to modernize the app to be more user friendly
* Changed sounds to be more cheerful
* A wonderful and fun splash screen
* A new history menu item that contains all the kids’ reports
* Now the number of “Help me” in app is relative to the number of questions
* A New “Skip” button
* New images for correct & incorrect answers
* New welcome page
* You can view the kid’s report upon exiting the app
In an article written by Dana Ballout, an English editor at Wamda, she wrote: “The idea of Play My Way is simple: Educational apps are boring, Minecraft is not. Play My Way allows parents to interrupt their child’s tablet use, whether they are playing a game or watching Youtube, as often as they choose with questions from their school curriculum.”
In three months, a new version of Play.my.Way will be available with new features and complete update of the user’s interface. VII will include:
1) Two New Languages
2) Gamified questions
3) Introducing three new Grades: Pre School
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 96.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited period of time, Play.My.Way 1.5.0 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information about Play.My.Way, visit their official website, or contact Salma Jawhar.
Scope for IT Services SAL founded by Dr. Ahmad Hammoud – a world bank consultant- is one of the leading providers of digital solutions in the region. Since Scope’s establishment in 2008, it has grown from 6 to 37 employees, and expanded its service offering to cover: Technical Consultancy and Advisory, Custom IT and Networking Solutions, Implementation of Digital Security and Encryption Measures, and Mobile Development. Play.My.Way was spun off from Scope for IT Services in 2016. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Scope for IT Services SAL. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Math Classroom Challenge 1.12 – manual Math Panels - December 14, 2017
- ISS tracker Sat Seeker relaunches as Free App - December 14, 2017
- Attach Your Own Singing On USPS Christmas Stamps, Using SnapPop for iOS - December 14, 2017