Madelia, Minnesota – Cisdem, an innovative provider of Mac utilities, today is proud to announce the release of Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3.5.0, its flagship software solution for Mac OS X. PDFPasswordRemover is a comprehensive PDF password remover to help unlock both owner password and open password on Mac OS X. No more restrictions to open, edit, copy and print any PDF file.
“We are excited to further mature PDF password decryption solutions. These years, the R & D team of Cisdem PDF Software Department has accumulated precious experience of developing advanced file encryption and decryption technology for Mac,” said Karim Roumani, the PDF Project Manager of Cisdem, “There are a growing demand to decrypt the passwords of PDF files for Mac users. We hope our newly upgraded Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3.5.0 will well satisfy and benefit them.”
What’s New in Version 3.5.0?
Decrypt Both Owner Password and Open Password Respectively – Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3.5.0 can not only be used to easily remove PDF owner password (used to limit printing, copying and editing PDF files) with 2 Clicks, but also recover PDF user password (used to limit opening PDF files) using brute force decryption.
Greatly-improved Decryption Speed to Batch Remove Owner Passwords – The software allows you to remove limitations of PDF files that are protected by owner password in batch. Up to 200 PDF files can be added and unlocked at a time. Besides, the decryption process is as quick as a flash.
Improved UI – The new PDFPasswordRemover design fully meets the beginner’s need to guide the fastest decryption methods in different encryption situations.
Other features of previous versions are enhanced to make it more user-friendly:
* When unlocking open passwords, you can check or fill in options, such as, password length, Latin letters, digits, special symbols, and additional characters, to save the decryption time.
* The decryption process for files protected by complicated password can be kept to continue next time
* Fully supports PDF versions 1.0 thru 1.7
* Mac OS X 10.7 thru OS X 10.11
* Multi-language, including English, German, French, Japanese, Greek, Latin, Korean, etc.
* Work independently and doesn’t require Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
* It won’t alter PDF documents in any way and ensures that no harm to PDF file content is done
Pricing and Availability:
Now, you can get a single license of Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3.5.0 for $34.99 (USD). Besides, 20% discounts are offered for qualified students and educators of qualifying educational institutions. A free trial version is available at Cisdem online.
Cisdem provides productivity and business software that helps Mac users to get their job done faster. Cisdem products include top rated software centered on PDF Conversion, PDF Management, Data Recovery, and File Management. The company is dedicated in building highly efficient Mac software that make life easier and processes simpler. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Cisdem. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018