Istanbul, Turkey – Inspired by classic choose-your-own adventure books, creators of XEZI: A Silk Road Adventure, brothers Firat and Yusuf Turk are excited to announce a new text adventure, XEZI: Story Mode that will launch on September 22 for Apple Watch and iOS.
XEZI: Story Mode is a text adventure spin-off from XEZI: A Silk Road Adventure, featuring an remastered and extended story with new characters, more branches and brand new endings. You play as a Silk Road merchant on a journey to stop a mysterious incoming plague, and to save the world or save yourself, depending on your choices. Only clue our hero has is the word ‘XEZI’.
XEZI: Story Mode is a game that brings seldom explored era of ancient Silk Road to life. An extensive research has been done while developing the game to keep things like cities, traded goods, and daily life of people as historically accurate as possible. Story reflects different cultures like Chinese, Sogdian, Roman, and their different norms.
* Shape your character, choose your past and future
* Make long reaching, though moral choices and face serious consequences
* You can save the world or ruin everything irreversibly
* A branching story with five unique endings
* A story filled with dark humor (if you look for it)
* Meet unreliable characters with personal agendas
* Immersive, historically accurate 9th Century Silk Road based on extensive research
* Native Apple Watch support, so you can play it without pairing it with your iPhone
* Slide Over and Split View support on iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro
* Use 3D Touch on character portraits to see their descriptions
* You can change text size for your reading pleasure
* Continue from an another device with iCloud support
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Apple Watch app requires watchOS 2
XEZI: Story Mode will launch on September 22, 2016 for Apple Watch and iOS. For more information, please contact Yusuf Turk.
XEZI: Story Mode is developed by two brothers Yusuf and Firat Turk from southeast Turkey. Firat has been writing short stories and poems for the last decade. He writes regularly for several underground fanzines in Istanbul. Yusuf has been coding for over ten years. A developer and a writer team, worked on independent games for over two years. Previously worked on the XEZI: A Silk Road Adventure, a game where ancient Silk Road is simulated in detail with an interactive story, they decided to focus on text adventures. Currently, the team is working on an another text adventure for Apple Watch. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Yusuf and Firat Turk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Artstudio Pro 1.0 for iOS – New Painting App – Available Now At 40% Off - December 13, 2017
- CloudMounter v3.0 – Freemium Cloud Manager with Data Encryption - December 13, 2017
- Announcing Scriptogram – A New Cursive Writing App for iPad - December 13, 2017