Berlin, Germany – Feingeist Software GmbH is thrilled to announce the new update to the Email Tracking feature of their Apple Mail Add-On MailButler. The users of MailButler 6417 will not only see if the recipient has opened their message, but also know the exact date and time when this message has been viewed for the first time.
Email Tracking feature provides MailButler users with the necessary information to plan their next step in email communication. In private email conversations, tracking garuantees security from unnecessary repeats and reminders. In businesses, this feature turns into a strong analytical tool and becomes an absolute must-have for everybody doing sales, CRM or customer support.
The Email Tracking feature is part of an impressive array of tools MailButler offers to Apple Mail users. The plugin offers the ability to schedule, undo, and track emails, convert emails to notes, upload email attachments regardless of size, create beautiful signatures, and more.
MailButler features include:
* Snooze – Allows users to temporarily make an email disappear from their inbox
* Follow-Up – Get a follow-up reminder when there isn’t a response to a selected email
* Scheduling – Schedule emails to be sent at a particular date and time
* Cloud Upload – Send attachments of any size, attachment sizes are not restrained by mail provider limits
* Unsubscribe – Unsubscribe from unwished newsletters with just one click
* Signatures – Create beautiful email signatures by selecting from MailButler’s various templates
* Undo Send – MailButler keeps an email in the outbox for a user specified safety period of time before sending
* Attachment Reminder – Intelligently reminds you about possibly omitted email attachments
* Notes – MailButler allows users to easily convert emails from Apple’s Mail application into convenient notes
* Emoji, and more
The developers at Feingeist Software promise that more new features are planned and will be added to MailButler in future.
Pricing and Availability:
MailButler (v6407) is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the Feingeist Software website. Two service plans are offered. The Free Plan allows access to all features for one user, 30 Actions per month, and 1 email avatar. The Professional Plan is $8.95 (USD) per month, allowing access to all features for one user, unlimited Actions, and 3 email avatars. (An “action” is defined as whenever a user makes use of one of MailButler’s convenient features.) For more information, visit the Feingeist Software website.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Feingeist develops useful software for Mac OS X. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy and productivity as the most important modern problems with their main products particularly target these problems. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant MailButler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one’s daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Feingeist Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018