London, United Kingdom – Indie developer, The Gamester is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Tippy Train 1.0.0, their unique new ‘keep-the-cargo’ game for iPhone. Ever wanted to drive a train? A train full of cargo? A train that explodes if you lose all your cargo? Well now you can!
Tippy Train is a runaway train that’s out of control. You can’t slow it down, all you can do is keep the cargo in the train for as long as possible. Tip the train to nail perfect landings and keep the cargo on board. Survive for long enough to reach cargo reload stations to extend your run.
Tippy Train is suitable for players of all ages and is crazy addictive. Drive the train far enough to unlock the truck – it holds more cargo than the train but is more unstable!
* Unique gameplay – it’s all about soft landings and keeping the cargo
* Fast, realistic physics based action
* Gorgeous, 8-bit models
* Beat your daily and all time best scores and challenge friends through Game Centre
* No in-app purchases
Controls: Easy to use on screen tilt controls.
* Compatible with iPhone
* Requires iOS 9 or later
* 18.1 MB
Pricing and availability:
Tippy Train 1.0.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
The Gamester is an indie studio based in London, UK that was formed in 2014 to make awesome mobile games. Tippy Train is our first release. Copyright (C) 2016 The Gamester Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DRmare M4V Converter for Mac now works perfectly with iTunes 12.7 - September 22, 2017
- ABBYY Adds AR, PDF Tools, Drag and Drop to Its Productivity Apps - September 22, 2017
- AnyTrans Offers iOS Users 3 Ways for Moving Data to iPhone 8/8 Plus - September 22, 2017