Plymouth, Minnesota – True North Software today is very proud to announce the release of Station 1.0, the company’s new multilevel (hierarchical) launcher for OS X. Station helps promote a more natural organization of applications and documents into folders. With nested folders, you can arrange items in Station in a way that fits your workflow with an uncluttered look and feel. Scalability is greatly increased through logical groupings thus increasing the sheer number of items that can be added to Station without having to shrink the launcher size.
Productivity is increased because related items can be grouped together into a single folder. For example, one folder can contain work related items and another folder gaming items. Another useful feature of Station is the ability to launch, all at once, the items in a launch folder. This is useful when switching between tasks like business and spreadsheets to graphics work. With ten levels of folders available, enough space is provided to spread out even the most diverse set of applications and documents.
Station also implements scrollbars when a launch panel exceeds the width or height of the screen. This design also does away with the need for magnification or shrinking the height of the launch panel so your icons remain one height thus making them more readable.
* Up to ten levels of folders can be shown
* The size of the icons can range from 32 to 64 points
* Icons can be assigned to folders to give them a more distinctive feel
* All applications and documents in a folder can be launched all at once
* Station can be displayed on the left, right or bottom side of the screen
* Station can be displayed statically (always shown) or automatically hidden when not needed
* The display name of a folder can be renamed (e.g. “untitled” to “Graphics”)
* Scrollbar support for launch panels that exceed screen dimensions
* Fullscreen and multiscreen support
* Requires MacOS 10.10 or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 13.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Station 1.0 is priced at $14.99 and is available on the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. A demo version is available from the True North Website.
Located in Plymouth, Minnesota/USA, True North Software, founded in 2003, provides design solutions for Apple platforms. With a passion for Apple technologies, our focus is to provide real world solutions that make a difference in the lives of people. All Material and Software (C) 2003-2016 True North Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Math Classroom Challenge 1.12 – manual Math Panels - December 14, 2017
- ISS tracker Sat Seeker relaunches as Free App - December 14, 2017
- Attach Your Own Singing On USPS Christmas Stamps, Using SnapPop for iOS - December 14, 2017