Quezon City, Philippines – Monstronauts has just released a major update for Potion Punch 2.1, their first original mobile game for iPhone and iPad devices. Fantasy meets bartending in literally the most colorful time-management game ever. Play as a bartending alchemist or an alchemic barista, and craft potions for a bunch of quirky adventurers in a medieval fantasy world.
Potion Punch presents long-time players of the time-management genre with a new challenge. Through clever mixing and matching, apply your knowledge of color theory and concoct potions that span the color spectrum. Become a master color practitioner in order to conquer the palates of the medieval world. Version 2.1 brings with it revamped game graphics and a new chapter – Elves and the Wildwood Forest.
* Color-mixing gameplay based on color theory
* Craft potions by combining essences, condiments, garnishes, and spell runes
* Cook exotic snacks for humans, elves, dwarves, and more
* Set up shop in up to 7 unique locations across the land – from the cheery Starluck Village to the majestic Emberlion Kingdom
* Flexible upgrade system lets you upgrade your potion shop to fit your playing style
* Fully-animated hand-drawn graphics
* Mood-inducing musical compositions
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* iOS 6.0 or later
* 81.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Potion Punch 2.1 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For morning information about Potion Punch or Monstronauts, please contact Allen Tan.
Founded in 2015, Monstronauts is a game development studio with a lot of imagination. But really, we’d rather describe ourselves as a bunch of game geeks super obsessed with creating our own original games. We’re here to remind people to stop and have a bit more fun in their lives – for hours and hours on end. We’re committed to delivering high-quality gaming experiences for all types of gamers. Welcome to our world. Welcome to fun! Copyright (C) 2016 Monstronauts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Potion Punch, and Monstronauts are registered trademarks of Monstronauts Inc. in the Philippines and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017
- Mobo Greenhouse Garden – Engaging Farm Game for Preschoolers - October 20, 2017