Los Altos, California – Sonoma Wire Works, makers of RiffWorks(TM) recording software, the FourTrack(TM) iOS recording app, and the GuitarJack Stage(TM) and StudioJack Mini(TM) audio interfaces for desktop and mobile, has released DrumCore 4(R), the highly anticipated AAX/VST3/AU plug-in for Mac OS(R) and Windows(R).
An upgrade to the award-winning DrumCore 3 and KitCore 2 plug-in drum instruments, DrumCore 4 now works with most popular 64-bit recording software, and includes 24-bit audio loops, MIDI loops, multi-velocity sampled drum kits, groove browser, song timeline, mixer, effects and more. Royalty free recordings of celebrity drummers are provided as tempo-adjustable GrooveSets in a wide variety of styles. Users can create their own grooves using the included drum kits, which are MIDI-mapped and customizable, making DrumCore easy to use with external controllers.
DrumCore 4 Editions and Drummers:
DrumCore 4 is available in three editions that contain the same plug-in. The differences are how it is delivered to you (download, USB Flash drive, or Solid State drive) and how much content is included by famous drummers who have played with the bands listed below. All editions can be expanded on the fly with content by more than 25 drummers in DrumCore 4’s new built-in online store.
* DrumCore 4 Lite contains 4 GB of content, including 24 GrooveSets (1,400 audio loops and 800 MIDI loops) by 13 celebrity drummers, and 11 multi-velocity sampled kits. DrumCore 4 Lite is available as a download.
Lite includes content by 13 drummers: Alan White (Yes, Lennon), Ben Smith (Heart), Jeff Anthony (Sheryl Crow), John Bishop (Bobby McFerrin), Lonnie Wilson (Brooks & Dunn), Luis Conte (Sergio Mendes), Matt Sorum (Velvet Revolver), Michael Shrieve (Santana), Ned Douglas (Dave Stewart), Sly Dunbar (Bob Marley), Terry Bozzio (Missing Persons), Tony Braunagel (Bonnie Raitt), and Zoro (Lenny Kravitz).
* DrumCore 4 Prime contains 20 GB of content, including 160 GrooveSets (11,000 audio loops and 2,000 MIDI loops) by 17 drummers, and 100 multi-velocity sampled kits. Prime Link is available as a download, and Prime Flash is delivered on a high quality 32 GB USB flash drive for quick installation and easy portability.
Prime includes all of the DC4 Lite content (more from many of them), plus 4 more drummers: Gregg Keplinger (Herb Ellis, Carter Jefferson), John Tempesta (The Cult, Testament), Matt Cameron (Sound Garden, Pearl Jam), and Stephen Perkins (Janes Addiction, Porno for Pyros, Nine Inch Nails).
* DrumCore 4 Ultra contains 50 GB of content, including 265 GrooveSets (21,000 audio loops and 3,000 MIDI loops) by 18 drummers, and 139 multi-velocity sampled kits. Ultra’s 50 GB content library comes preloaded on a silent and fast 120 GB USB3 Solid State Drive with space to add more content from DrumCore 4’s online store. Ultra’s external hard drive provides instant access to your DrumCore 4 library whenever and wherever you need it.
Ultra includes all of the DC4 Lite and Prime drum content (with much more content by many of them), plus an additional drummer: Terence Higgins (Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Norah Jones, The Black Crowes).
New Features in DrumCore 4:
* Improved interface
* 64-bit compatibility
* Updated plug-in formats (AAX/VST3/AU)
* Mixer view with insert effects
* Song timeline for assembling loops
* Integrated online store
Sonoma Wire Works acquired the DrumCore product line from Submersible Music in 2009, and has continued to support thousands of professional musicians and producers who rely on DrumCore for their songs, commercials, videos, and performances. Rebuilt from the ground up to be more lightweight, powerful and modern, DrumCore 4 marks the first update by the Sonoma Wire Works team.
Douglas Wright, the president of Sonoma Wire Works, had this to say about DrumCore 4, “DrumCore is an amazing product with many fans in the music industry. For DrumCore 4, we’ve done our best to keep many features that made DrumCore great while adding powerful new tools that give the user even more options for their sound.”
DrumCore 4 is available from Sonoma Wire Works’ online store and select dealers and distributors worldwide. ILIO is now the exclusive North American distributor for DrumCore 4.
Incorporated in 2003 and headquartered in Los Altos, California, Sonoma Wire Works develops products and services that help musicians enjoy playing, recording and sharing music. Sonoma Wire Works’ flagship product is RiffWorks(TM) guitar recording software which has received multiple awards for performance and innovation, including a NAMM Best in Show Trendsetter Award. FourTrack(TM), StudioTrack(TM) and GuitarTone(TM) iOS apps are also developed by Sonoma. Drum products by Sonoma include the DrumCore(R) plug-in and content library and the Discrete Drums content library. (C) 2016 Sonoma Wire Works. All rights reserved. DrumCore is a registered trademark of Sonoma Wire Works. RiffWorks, GuitarJack, StudioJack and Discrete Drums are trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works. Mac OS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DRmare M4V Converter for Mac now works perfectly with iTunes 12.7 - September 22, 2017
- ABBYY Adds AR, PDF Tools, Drag and Drop to Its Productivity Apps - September 22, 2017
- AnyTrans Offers iOS Users 3 Ways for Moving Data to iPhone 8/8 Plus - September 22, 2017