Denver, Colorado – St. Clair Software is pleased to release Default Folder X 5.0.6 today. Default Folder X’s custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you quickly navigate your folders and open Finder windows. Previews, file information, Spotlight tagging and comments are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X is workflow for the rest of us.
This version of Default Folder X is compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, corrects a number of bugs, improves compatibility with LaunchBar and iTerm2, and can keep Favorites sorted by name in its menus. Anyone using Default Folder X 5 should update to version 5.0.6.
What’s New in Default Folder X 5.0.6:
* Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
* Favorites can be kept sorted by name
* Default Folder X will now hide its controls if LaunchBar pops up while a file dialog is displayed
* Added support for Silhouette Studio and version 3 of iTerm2
* Fixed a problem with the cursor occasionally disappearing
* Fixed a hang that could leave a file dialog on the screen until Default Folder X was quit
* Keyboard shortcuts are now correctly disabled in applications where the user has disabled Default Folder X
* Fixed a bug that resulted in Default Folder X failing to appear in an application until the app was quit and relaunched
* The Finder-window menu would sometimes fail to show some windows. This has been fixed
* Default Folder X now correctly recognizes the active tab in a Finder window rather than using the first one
* Preferences are only saved when necessary, reducing disk I/O and delays when waking from sleep
* Default Folder X’s launch speed has been improved.
* macOS 10.10 through 10.12
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 5.0.6 is a free update for existing version 5 users. New licenses are $34.95 (USD) and upgrades from version 4 and prior are $14.95. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information. St. Clair Software strongly recommends that anyone using Default Folder X on El Capitan or Sierra install this update.
Based in Denver, Colorado, St. Clair Software is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 271 S. Emerson Street, Denver, CO, USA 80209. Copyright (C) 1988-2016 St. Clair Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018