Sheffield, United Kingdom – Candy Crush killer wannabe Tiny Bombs Boom takes Match-3 to a whole new level of game play madness on iOS. Fusing action and match-3 puzzle elements with mini-games, Tiny Bombs Boom aims for a more edge-of-your-seat style game play. With 10 great mini-games thrown into the mix, Tiny Bombs Boom offers the player amazing replay value.
The aim of the game is to stop the elusive bad guys from blowing up the holiday inn hotel. The player has to fight their way from floor to floor of the hotel defusing bombs in the puzzle area. The game is a fun and challenging match-3 style game with crazy power-ups and hazards, for example time can be sped up or reversed which directly affects bomb timers which either puts the player on the edge of their seat or gives them a little breathing room when facing a fragmented field.
Main features of the game include:
* Free to play
* Fun and challenging match 3 madness
* 1000 levels to clear
* 10 unique mini-games to unlock
* Power-ups and hazards
* Earn coins to help complete more difficult levels
The player can unlock fun and progressively challenging new and unique sub / mini-games as they play, including:
* Catchy Drop Stop an out of control elevator
* Matchy Me Test your memory under pressure
* Smashy Peg Try out your shooting skills
* Crossy Crissy Crossing the road just got hard
* Chicky Run Take on traffic head on
* Flappy Bob Flap your way to freedom
* Shooty Ships Blast the aliens in space
* Batty Bricky Time to relax and break down Yossa’s wall
* Savey City Save the city from alien invasion
* Stacky Stacks Try out your stacking skills
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 113 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tiny Bombs Boom! 1.0.2 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Also available for Android phones and tablets on Google Play.
DrMop Games is a UK-based company dedicated to bringing fun and innovative games to mobile and web game players around the world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 DrMop Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition – Updated for New DVD Movies - August 19, 2017
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017