Munich, Germany – When Angularis was released in 2014, the one-of-a-kind game was an instant smash hit that earned glowing reviews worldwide, including some professional reviewers who compared it to Tetris. Well, fast-forward a couple of years, and the magicians at Owleet Entertainment have managed to raise the bar and make a phenomenal app even more fun, visually appealing and insanely addictive with the release of Angularis 2.
In Angularis 2, players must combine total concentration, perfect timing and cat-like reflexes in order to align the brightened segment of a small shape, with the brightened segment of a larger shape. And while this task may sound easy, users will quickly discover that Angularis 2 is one of the most challenging games they’ll ever play – because the shapes aren’t standing still. They’re flying fast and rotating furiously, and users have a second or two to decide which direction to go. If they choose wrong or get confused, they’ll fail to score points. On the other hand, once they get into a rhythm and start to get the hang of things, users can find themselves unable to put the game down as they rack up points.
While the game play is brilliantly simple to understand yet tough to master, what many users will enjoy most about Angularis 2 are the stunning science-fiction inspired visuals, which feature a futuristic blend of neon colors, minimalist geometric outlines, and a sleek black background. Together with the catchy music, it’s kind of like going to a rave in outer space (or for those of an older generation: think The Twilight Zone Pink Floyd the opening credits of Dr. Who).
Other Angular 2 special features include:
* Game Center integration so users can compete against others worldwide
* Increasing degrees of difficulty – the longer the game goes on, the faster and harder it gets
* The chance to unlock the ridiculously tough “hardcore mode”
“The feedback we received for the original Angularis was phenomenal,” commented Jan Wagner of Owleet Entertainment. “We knew that in order to impress our fans and create new ones, we really had to come up with something exciting and special. Well, that’s exactly what we did with Angularis 2, and so far the feedback we’re getting is even better and more positive than we hoped!”
* iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE
* iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
* iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular
* iPod touch (6th generation)
* Optimized for both iPhone and iPad
* Requires iOS 9.3 or later
* 8.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Angularis 2 (v2.9.3) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Munich, Germany and founded in 2014 by accomplished developer and designer Jan Wagner, Owleet Entertainment brings imaginative and unique casual games to mobile phones. With a dream to have players all over the world play and love the games, Owleet Entertainment have already received extremely positive player feedback for their Angularis game series. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Owleet Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017