Berlin, Germany – Feingeist Software is thrilled to announce the release of a new addition to MailButler, the add-on for Apple Mail for macOS. Among the various functionalities of MailButler 6407 is now the new time-saving, productivity-boosting feature Unsubscribe.
Thanks to the Unsubscribe feature, MailButler users can from now on skip the annoying search through their unwished newsletter for the unsubscribe button, which is in most cases buried under all the ads, and made almost invisible to recognize. Instead, MailButler will do this work. If a user doesn’t want to receive a newsletter anymore, he or she just needs to press the unsubscribe button, which appears at the top of the email, and MailButler will automatically unsubscribe the user from that newsletter.
The new Unsubscribe feature is just the latest addition to an already impressive array of tools MailButler has previously offered to Apple Mail users. The app offers the ability to schedule, undo, and track emails, convert emails to notes, upload email attachments regardless of size, create beautiful signatures, and more.
MailButler features include:
* Snooze – Allows users to temporarily make an email disappear from their inbox
* Follow-Up – Get a follow-up reminder when there isn’t a response to a selected email
* Tracking – Get notified when a recipient has opened their email
* Scheduling – Schedule emails to be sent at a particular date and time
* Cloud Upload – Send attachments of any size, attachment sizes are not restrained by mail provider limits
* Signatures – Create beautiful email signatures by selecting from MailButler’s various templates
* Undo Send – MailButler keeps an email in the outbox for a user specified safety period of time before sending
* Attachment Reminder – Intelligently reminds you about possibly omitted email attachments
* Notes – MailButler allows users to easily convert emails from Apple’s Mail application into convenient notes
* Emoji, and much more
The developers at Feingeist Software promise that more new features are planned and will be added to MailButler in future.
Pricing and Availability:
MailButler (v6407) is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the Feingeist Software website. Two service plans are offered. The Free Plan allows access to all features for one user, 30+ Actions per month, and 1 email avatar. The Professional Plan is $8.95 (USD) per month, allowing access to all features for one user, unlimited Actions, and 3 email avatars. (An “action” is defined as whenever a user makes use of one of MailButler’s convenient features.) For more information, visit the Feingeist Software website.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Feingeist develops useful software for Mac OS X. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy and productivity as the most important modern problems with their main products particularly target these problems. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant MailButler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one’s daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Feingeist Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017