Mons, Belgium – Creaceed today is proud announce the release and immediate availability of Hydra 4.0, a major upgrade to their powerful HDR app for Mac OS. Hydra lets you create beautiful high-dynamic-range (HDR) images by merging multiple exposures, effectively capturing both dark and bright subjects to make it more natural or to enhance scene drama. Hydra 4.0 is available starting August 11, 2016 on the Mac App Store and through Creaceed website. Hydra 4.0 makes use of latest macOS enhancements and is optimized for El Capitan and Sierra.
New features and improvements include:
* Optimized for Metal
* Elegant and easy-to-use translucent user interface
* Automatic or manual image alignment with high-precision live positioning and fine-tuning
* Manual removal of ghosting artefacts using region delineation tool and per-region output contribution
* High-precision 128-bit internal format
* Much improved tone mapping including presets, and live, full-resolution preview
* Advanced comparison tool of result against original pictures
* Single or multiple input photos of various formats (JPEG, RAW, HDR, EXR)
* Blazingly fast rendering to various output file types (JPG, TIFF, HDR, EXR) and color spaces (sRGB, Pro Photo, AdobeRGB, etc.)
* Accurate color processing, including support for Deep & Wide Color displays (30-bit, DCI-P3 display of latest iMac 27′)
* Integration with Apple Photos app (input / output)
* macOS 10.11 or higher
* Metal-based Mac if you want to use Metal rendering (Optional, OpenGL fallback available)
Pricing and Availability:
Hydra 4.0 is available on the Mac App Store and through Creaceed online store for $59.99 (regular price). Special offers:
* Upgrade pricing: existing Hydra 2 / 3 users who purchased Hydra on Creaceed online store get a 50% reduction on Hydra 4 ($29.99) with provided coupon (sent by mail). Existing users who purchased Hydra 2 / 3 on Creaceed online store after July 1, 2016 get the upgrade to Hydra 4 for free.
* Time-limited launch offer on the Mac App Store: get 25% off ($44.99).
* Time-limited friend sponsoring offer on Creaceed online store: Existing Hydra 2 / 3 users (Creaceed online store) get an additional 33% coupon by email that they can share with their friends ($39.99). #hydra4coupon can be used to share or look for those coupons on social networks.
A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in reviewing Hydra 4 should contact Helene Colmant, Support and Communication assistant. More information about Hydra 4.0 and a free trial can be found at Creaceed online.
Creaceed is a Belgian company based in Mons with a passionate team experienced in app development and image processing. Creaceed makes the following award-winning applications: Hydra for HDR, 32MP and low-noise imaging on iPhone and iPad; Emulsio, for stabilizing shaky movies on iPhone and iPad; and Prizmo, for scanning documents OCR with a digital camera or scanner. Prizmo was featured in an Apple keynote by Phil Schiller, to demonstrate iPad camera capabilities, and Hydra was selected as part of the ‘Shot on iPhone 6’ Apple campaign. Copyright 2008-2016 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare