Raleigh, North Carolina – Intelligent Apps, LLC today is thrilled to announce the launch of their productivity app, iSummary. The new app is for obtaining quickly extracted summaries of news and other documents on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The app aims to dramatically improve users’ mobile news reading experience.
Many news apps leave users dissatisfied as it is difficult and time consuming to browse multiple stories, and many news articles are filled with filler content, making it necessary to read the full article to understand the concept. iSummary is developed to change this, making it possible for users to easily create condensed summaries from their favorite news outlets and scanned documents. “Information overload is our reality,” said Sam Aljamal, Intelligent Apps CEO. “With so much information bombarding our minds on a daily basis, it can cause us to delay making decisions, or even make the wrong decisions”. “iSummary can save us time and effort and allows us to understand the main concept of the article in a few sentences”.
iSummary is a first of its kind solution and we have ensured it is the only one users need. The easy-to-use app automatically locates the most relevant facts in a story and generates short summaries that help the reader quickly grasp the main points from a document. To read the full story, readers can then tap on the “Get Full Text” button to get a clean, easy-to-view layout of the original article.
Beta users have already declared the new app as a great convenience: “iSummary is extraordinarily convenient for digesting brief, accurate summaries,” said Judy M. K.
iSummary enables users to:
* Save news articles from almost any app on their mobile devices including: web browsers, Facebook, Twitter, Medium, etc.
* Read summaries through the app both on and offline
* Read full text in a clean format. The app removes all clutter and saves the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting
* Convert scanned images into text and summarize
* Share summaries with friends through social websites, SMS, and email
* Easily navigate through innovative design and gestures
* Read articles confidentially. Text summarization is in-app with no third party interference
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 51.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iSummary 1.11 is $2.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Intelligent Apps is a North Carolina based software design firm dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions for solving everyday problems. Driven by the passion of constantly inventing new technology, the company offers excellent, high quality technology products to meet the needs of everyday problems. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Intelligent Apps, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017