Odessa, Ukraine – Nektony today is pleased to announce the release of VSDX Annotator 1.1, a unique tool, designed to let anyone open, preview and annotate Visio drawings on Mac. VSDX Annotator is a powerful and professional tool, designed to let Mac users open and annotate all Visio drawing formats. It provides Apple OS X with a wide range of annotation possibilities. There is a total of 12 annotation tools: adding notes, comments, titles, shapes, arrows, graphic files, etc. It is possible to save VSDX files in the same format so that you can open them later in Visio. You can also convert the file to a PDF or send it in PDF format via email from the menu bar.
“MS Visio is widely used in business. The absence of an OS X version causes an inconvenience for Mac users,” explained Asya Karapetyan, PR manager at Nektony. “Visio alternatives for Mac cost more than $200 and there is no need to buy them, if you just need to preview Visio drawings and approve them. Nektony presents a better solution, called VSDX Annotator. This app makes it simple to work with MS Visio documents on a Mac, allowing you to preview and modify drawings, diagrams, flowcharts and other visual data.”
VSDX Annotator can open multi-paged documents, giving users the possibility to turn pages, switch layer visibility, view shape data and hyperlinks. VSDX Annotator is an app for people who need not only to view Visio drawings on Mac, but make some notes and changes.
Here are a short set of useful features:
* View multi-page Visio files with a high quality image
* Hide or show layers, shape data and hyperlinks
* Create annotations by adding text, block diagrams, graphic pictures and other abilities
* Save .vsdx files after modifications with the same extension to allow them to be opened in MS Visio
* Convert .vsd, .vdx, and .vsdx documents to the more common PDF file format
* Send PDF files via email or print them using the menu bar
* Supported input formats: Visio files (.vsd, .vdx, .vsdx)
* Supported output formats: .vsdx and .pdf
* OS X 10.8 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VSDX Annotator 1.1 is $24.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Business category. A free trial version is available. For more info, please contact Asya Karapetyan.
Nektony is a software development company with a passion for Apple technologies and products. With a commitment to release functional, stable and efficient applications for all Mac fans, the company’s software development experience has the capacity to take on all projects regardless of complexity by creating products with outstanding usability. Copyright (C) 2014 Nektony. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, Mac, iOS and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned in this press release are the properties of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- pfSense 2.4.4-RELEASE - September 24, 2018
- PUBG MOBILE ‘STAR CHALLENGE’ CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES - September 24, 2018
- BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA INC. REVEALS BLACK CLOVER: QUARTET KNIGHTS CHARACTER VOTE - September 24, 2018