Clifton Park, New York – Michael Cozzolino, DBA Big Monk Games, today is very proud to announce the release of TNT Fred 1.0, his new game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. You are in control of Fred, a mechanic who got caught up in some sick game show where he is locked in an arena filled with turrets that are trying to shoot him. The longer you survive, the better your score. Not exactly a good outcome in the end for Fred, but at least you can have fun keeping him around as long as possible.
Collect and earn coins and you will end up with some food hats on his head. Yes, “food hats,” including a doughnut, a cake or a pizza hat. Collect enough and you will even get blast walls to help keep Fred protected for a little longer. Reach the top of the leaderboard with your maneuvering skills. Earn all 11 achievements with your grit and determination.
* Fun cartoon style character and environment
* Did we say food hats?
* Frantic 80’s style arecade game play
* 11 Achievments
* No in-app purchases
* Goofy but fun concept
* Quick controller response for those with twitchy thumbs
* Inspirational sequel to our game TNT Penguin
Controls: Easy to use controls using an on screen virtual joystick and jump button.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 53.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TNT Fred 1.0 is Free (no in-app purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games/Arcade/Racing categories. For more information, please contact Michael Cozzolino.
Located in Clifton Park, New York, United States Big Monk Games was founded in 2009 by Michael Cozzolino. Big Monk Games leverages the Torque Game Engines created by GarageGames as well as Unity 3D. The company develops for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch platforms. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2016 Big Monk Games / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018