Poole, United Kingdom – Tap Guides Ltd today launches Tips & Tricks for Pokemon GO 1.0, an in-depth app for both iPhone and iPad. Developed by UK-based Tap Guides Ltd, Tips & Tricks for Pokemon GO is packed with helpful PokeTips, strategy guides, concise text and colourful screenshots.
Pokemon GO is a cultural phenomenon, with millions of players venturing between the real world and the virtual world of Pokemon GO to explore, capture and battle their Pokemon in a quest to become the ultimate trainer. It’s a game that uses real-world locations as inspiration for a fantasy setting, then tasks players with getting on their feet to explore towns and cities where they’ll find Pokemon, PokeStops and Gyms. Never before has a game encouraged players to explore the world around them, meet other players and plan strategies to become the best Pokemon trainer in their area.
Because of its unique gameplay, setting and technology, every player is promised an adventure of their own. Tips & Tricks for Pokemon GO is a complete companion to these adventures. It’s packed with in-depth knowledge, tips and guides that explain how to master Pokemon GO, including:
* A complete guide to the world of Pokemon GO
* How to discover PokeStops, Gyms and more
* How to incubate and hatch eggs
* How to Power Up and Evolve Pokemon
* The best ways to battle and conquer Gyms
* When and how to use Items
* Plus a wealth of PokeTips and secrets
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 64.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tips & Tricks for Pokemon GO 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category. Promo codes are available on request.
Launched in 2015, Tap Guides Ltd publishes eBooks and apps that teach users how to use their iOS devices. Tap Guides most notable book to date is the iPhone 6s Guidebook. Copyright (C) 2016 Tap Guides Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- iOS Art App iOrnament showcased in Apple Retail Stores and on WWDC 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Mixoo – The ultimate Photo Editing App gets a Major Update - June 23, 2017
- Moneyspire Announces Support for Over 9,000 Financial Institutions - June 23, 2017