Dormagen, Germany – One guy studio, birdboy games proudly announces the release and immediate availability of Rainbow Infinity 1.0 for iOS, a unique and colorful piano-like arcade game requiring great eye-hand coordination and insanely fast fingers. The easily understandable gameplay revolves around keeping curved and spiky objects from touching each other while prompting players to master their motor skills and perfectly time taps and swipes with multiple fingers across the whole screen.
Rainbow Infinity is a unique blend of rhythm and skill-based arcade gameplay in which players need to keep spheres from touching spikes at the bottom of eight lanes. This is done by tapping inside or swiping over the lanes which transforms the corresponding spikes into a rounded bar for a split second. Hitting spheres with these bars earns the player points. With enough practice players can earn trophies which in turn unlock new game modes, every one with its own driving soundtrack, challenging new gameplay elements and new rhythmic sequences.
* Skill based and sweat inducing gameplay! Rainbow Infinity is incredibly easy to understand but so much harder to master
* Unlockable modes! Each mode holds a new challenge and features its own driving soundtrack
* 18 collectable trophies! You’ll need insanely fast fingers to earn all of them
* GameCenter leaderboards and achievements! Beat your friends and the world on your way to rank 1
* Universal App – Buy Rainbow Infinity once and play it on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad – free of ads or in-app purchases
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 38 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rainbow Infinity 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and contains neither in-app purchases nor advertisements. It is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. To request review codes or additional information feel free to mail David Simon.
David Simon is creating games and art going by the name of birdboy games. He is an independent Designer and Game Developer located in Germany near Cologne. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 David Simon. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare