Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions is pleased to announce that BatchOutput DOC, its output automation solution for Microsoft Word, is available on software discount site BundleHunt as part of its Summer Bundle. Using the site’s unique discount concept, users can purchase BatchOutput DOC in a bundle of 7 top rated apps for $17 only. BundleHunt is an online store that retails heavily discounted bundles of high quality software, aimed at empowering the creative community. Users can choose from 51 apps to create their own custom bundle.
With BatchOutput DOC, users only need to select the Word files they wish to output and set up processing options. The software will do the rest automatically saving the time and hassle of opening and exporting each file by hand. For example, BatchOutput can be left to output hundreds of Word files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput DOC allows to carry out professional PDF production directly from Word, bringing advanced PDF creation options right to the user’s fingertips:
* Print and export multiple Word documents to PDF with a single click
* Split Word files into single page PDFs
* Variable output file names
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for web, print and mobile devices
* Encrypt and password-protect PDF documents
* Change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities
Pricing and Availability:
BatchOutput DOC can be purchased on BundleHunt as part of its Summer Bundle of 7 apps for $17 (USD). Trial version is also available for download. BatchOutput DOC requires Mac OS X 10.5-10.11 and Microsoft Office 2008, 2011 or 2016.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2016 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017