Shah Alam, Malaysia – iVoxBytes is proud to announce the release of Air Adventure 2.0: Go on an adventure journey to save Sherly from evil on a plane, a new update on their easy, addictive tap and dodge game for iOS devices. The evil Dr. Loon has kidnapped Sherly. Fight your way to Dr. Loon’s lab and face off against his evil mercenaries that will go all their way out to stop you.
Air Adventure comes in 2 stages; the Desert Strike [Stage 1] and the Spooky City [Stage 2]. This uncomplicated addictive game is good for casual players that want to kill some time during breaks or holiday and they can play leisurely without stress. This game can also provide entertainment and train user to use both hands when tapping and shooting for the more avid user. Try out the game and let the neat and cute graphic wow you.
* Simple game control by just tapping on the screen to keep the aero flying
* Avoid or shoot the obstacles to staying alive
* Get 100% complete to unlock new stage – Spooky City
* Press on pumpkin button to shoot pumpkins in Spooky City
* New adventure ground (Spooky City)
* Additional screens (Stage Select, Settings, Statistics, and Achievement)
* Unlock Spooky City by completing the challenge in Desert stage or purchase the key to unlock
* Check for High score and others status in Statistics menu (in Setting menu)
* Check for your achievements in Achievement menu (in Setting menu)
* Share your high score on both Twitter and Facebook
* Rocket no longer bounces when hitting balloon in Desert stage
* Initial default volume set to 50%
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
* Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
* Size: 28.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Air Adventure 2.0: Go on an adventure journey to save Sherly from evil on a plane is free with the optional of In-App Purchases of $0.99 (USD) to unlock Spooky City at Stage 2. Air Adventure 2.0 available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Shah Alam, Malaysia, the owner and founder of iVoxBytes, is a young Electronic Engineer with Pascal and Assembly Programming basics and backgrounds, who is passionate about IT, gadgets, software and hardware. The company has started with a single soul and has extended to a team of enthusiastic people. Copyright (C) 2016 Justin Tew. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DRmare M4V Converter for Mac now works perfectly with iTunes 12.7 - September 22, 2017
- ABBYY Adds AR, PDF Tools, Drag and Drop to Its Productivity Apps - September 22, 2017
- AnyTrans Offers iOS Users 3 Ways for Moving Data to iPhone 8/8 Plus - September 22, 2017