Middletown, New York – Country by country, Pokemon Go is taking over the mobile gaming world – and crashing more than a few overloaded servers along the way! And now, the clever minds at afewguys Apps have launched PokeChat 1.2.1, an outstanding new app that is taking the frenzy and fun to a whole new level. Available at no-cost, PokeChat adds a trio of much-needed social and discovery features to Pokemon Go: chat, lure and find.
* Chat: Trainers can start or search for a local chat group (or groups) to connect with fellow Pokemon Go fans and discuss tips, share performance statistics, enjoy some friendly and good-natured bragging, and so on. Trainers can also attach photos and other images to messages, create teams, and view the members within each chat group, along with their team status.
* Lure: The heroes of the Pokemon Go landscape are the generous trainers who drop lures for the benefit of others, and PokeChat helps them spread the word to teams and groups. However, to keep things competitive and fun, lure modules only last for 30 minutes before they expire.
* Find: Naturally, all of the above is a means to an end, which is to find as many cool and valuable Pokemon as possible. PokeChat supports this ultimate goal by letting trainers create specific Pokemon locations for others to see. Trainers who receive updates can also validate Pokemon to make sure they won’t waste their time or effort.
Like so many other people around the world, we love playing Pokemon Go, commented Will Blosser of afewguys Apps. But while it’s great, Pokemon Go is missing some key features and that’s where PokeChat fills in the gaps. Whether they want to chat, lure or find Pokemon, PokeChat adds a phenomenal new social and discovery dimension to the Pokemon Go playing experience!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 24.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PokeChat 1.2.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
afewguys apps is a development firm that focuses on making fun iOS and Android apps. The team is proud of its ability to create big projects, and relies on a simple formula to succeed: 3 friends the interwebz hard work. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 afewguys apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Mellel 4.1 introduces DOCX support, Tracking, Word Spacing, and more - March 19, 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines partners Magzter to offer Unlimited Magazine Reading - March 19, 2018
- Dejal Time Out 2.4 Adds Statistics and More Options - March 19, 2018