Ogaki, Gifu, Japan – One Groove Co. Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Final Guitar 2.0.0, an update to their popular all-in-one guitar app for iOS devices. Final Guitar offers all the tools that you need to learn how to play guitar. Just like its name suggests, it is the Final Guitar indeed. The app has been made by real musicians for musicians at all levels, from beginner to pro. It is not only unique, it is also highly interactive. All you have to do is bend the strings and you can produce all the different genres that you love.
During the launch, Mikio Fujioka, a famous guitarist popularly known as the ‘god of guitar’ played the app in the promotional video. This was during a concert called Baby Metal.
The app features playing tracks and is a great option if you want to learn how to scale or play by ear. The slider bar makes repositioning easy, and you can move to any location. The app comes with all the guitar chords that you need to play like a pro. The 3-D environment makes using the array of tools even more captivating. You have complete control over the chords that you want to hear, and even the order in which you want to hear them. The arrangement is played back using a 3-D virtual guitar player.
Using the app is further made easy by the manuals and video tutorials. Get to choose from a menu of all the available chords, sliding them on the musical arrangement in the specific order that you would like them to play. It is possible to change the timing on the virtual guitar play. Section blocks allow you to insert section repeats. You can zoom in and out to get a better view of the virtual guitar. If you want to make the track more musical, you can add drums and bass. The metronome helps you control the speed of the play.
Final Guitar Features:
* Toggles between numbers and letters – you can hide the marks
* All key support
* iPod data import – use the music in the iPod for loop play
* Practice playing by ear
* Built-in metronome to control the timing of the chords
* Guitar synthesizer
* Mark display for all main scales – for instance, diatonic and pentatonic: these are ideal for learning theories
* Add blocks of repeated chords
* Wide range of common BGM tracks – ideal for practicing improvisation
* Helpful tutorials and video lessons
* Speed adjustment
* A to B loop and speed settings – loop play of the segment that you like, in your track of choice, with your choice speed
* The pinch and zoom feature allows you to get a closer look at how the chords are being played
* Wide variety, high-quality guitar sound
* Chords are played via a 3-D virtual guitar player
The people who have already used the app are very much pleased by its interactive interface. The developers are very much confident about its popularity. It is already the #1 app in Japan. Version 2.0.0 comes with additional features like selection of the number of frets, the notes in each chord can be displayed on the fingerboard in lesson mode, and a monophonic mode, where only one note is played at a time.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 49.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Final Guitar 2.0.0 is only $0.99 USD (66% off) or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. You need to be 17 years and over to download the app.
Japanese based company, One Groove Co. Ltd was established in 2014. It has grown to become a competitive business in the internet service industry. It has developed 3 apps in the iTunes store this far, with Final Guitar performing so well that it is the #1 app in Japan’s app store. The company also deals with app development, digital content planning, and advertising as well as event planning. The success of the guitar app is set to launch this young company to great heights. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 One Groove Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Share Splashy Summertime Pictures with KODAK Photo Printer Docks - June 22, 2017
- Meditation Expert Lynne Goldberg Introduces Breethe – New Meditation App - June 22, 2017
- Note-taking app SnipNotes arrives on the Mac - June 22, 2017