Cliffside Park, New Jersey – Fuzzies LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Smashbook Tennis Tracker 1.2, an important update to their tennis statistics tracking app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Smashbook is a data-driven social cloud app that offers a convenient way for tennis players to track live or completed tennis matches, (including singles and doubles matches). The app allows players to view professional-level statistics collected over time. Users can also connect to other players to discover possible future tennis partners or opponents.
Smashbook offers the ability for players to track their own practice activities and compare them against friends and rivals alike. Players can enter their practice activities, such as serving, forehand, backhand, volley, smash, lob, and more. The collected data allows the app to offer a complete picture of a player’s practice activities on the court.
Both live matches and finished matches can be tracked, via Smashbook’s easy-to-use interface. Users simply enter the court location, date, surface and time; whether it is a singles or doubles match, select from one of seven scoring rules to enter a match result or to track a live match. The app then uses the data to let players analyze their stats, the same way tennis pros do.
Match Format and Scoring Options Include:
* Best of 3: Tie-Break Sets (ATP 1000 Master, Club Matches, USTA)
* Best of 3: No Tie-Break in 3rd Set (Olympics)
* Best of 3: Match Tie-Break in 3rd Set (ATP Doubles, Club Matches, USTA)
* Best of 5: Tie-Break Sets (US Open Men’s Singles)
* Best of 5: No Tie-Break in 5th Set (Wimbledon, Roland Garros, Australian Open Men’s Singles)
* 8 Game Pro Set (US College Tennis)
* 4 Game Pro Set (Junior Tournament)
“Tracking your tennis stats has always been difficult, and usually came after the fact, leading to much of an amateur or leisure level player’s information never being tracked,” says Fuzzies LLC CEO Juergen Altziebler. “With Smashbook, we’ve made it simple to enter both playing and practice stats, even during a match. Plus, the app’s social network features make it a breeze to track other players’ progress, and set up a friendly, or not so friendly, head-to-head match.”
* Track a live match or log a finished match
* Log practice sessions
* Stay connected with other players
* View your activity
* All player data stored in the private cloud
* Available in English, German, Italian
Tennis players can use Smashbook to connect with other players, viewing their practice and match results from anywhere, and use it to discover possible singles opponents or doubles partners. The app offers head-to-head results for all of a user’s connected players, offering the perfect way to see who a player would like to set up a match with next.
As well as tracking other players’ stats, the app allows users to review their own match and practice stats, enabling them to see exactly what part of their game they need to work on. View stats by all time, or by a certain year. View results on any surface, be it indoor or outdoor; see how much time was spent on the court, even view where the matches were played. Smashbook offers stats including tie-break results, deciding sets, how a player performed after winning the first set, (or losing the first set), how they did against right handers and left handers, and much more.
What’s New in Version 1.2:
* New singles, doubles and practice visualization to show your logs compared to your friends
* Use the donut charts and tabs to filter results
* Activity Log: New visualizations to bring your tennis data to life broken down by singles, doubles, and practice
* Updated H2H layout for a better user experience
* Several performance improvements and bug fixes
Players need not worry about losing their personal data, as all match and practice data is securely and privately stored on Amazon’s world class cloud servers. Players can try Smashbook for free, and log three sessions (match or practice) per month for free. Access all of your data, statistics and players for free forever from your private account. Users who would like to record more sessions per month can “Go Pro” to log unlimited sessions for the low cost of just a few tennis balls.
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Smashbook Tennis Tracker 1.2 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category. Players can log three sessions per month in the free version. A convenient in-app purchase is available for players who wish to “Go Pro,” which allows entry of unlimited sessions per month. The Go Pro feature is available for 3 Months for $4.99, 6 Months for $8.99, and 12 Months for $12.99.
Fuzzies LLC. is based in Cliffside Park, New Jersey. While their business headquarters are located in the New York area, the Smashbook app for tennis players was designed and engineered with love in New York, California, and Italy. In Smashbook, the company has combined their two passions: tennis and building modern, easy to use software applications. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Fuzzies LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017