Berlin, Germany – Today, fournova announces the release of Tower 2.4. With version control being an essential tool in today’s web and software world, the popular Mac Git client has become a fundamental part of the tool chain in teams large and small.
One of Tower’s advantages is its integration with the most popular Git hosting services. Users have access to these right out of the box. The new version adds new platforms to these supported services. Tower 2.4 comes with Microsoft’s Visual Studio Team Services as well as Team Foundation Server directly integrated. After connecting their account once users will never have to worry again about usernames, passwords and authentication methods. They will be able to:
* Create new repositories with a single click
* Create new repositories in their account right from within Tower
* And manage their SSH public keys and account details
Besides these new features the new version also adds support for iTerm 3.
Pricing and Availability:
Tower 2.4 comes as a free upgrade for Tower 2 users. New licenses are available for $79 (USD). fournova also recently announced that Tower will be coming to Windows. Interested users can now sign up for the beta at fournova online. New invites will go out every week.
fournova is an independent software company from Germany. Founded in 2010, fournova develops Mac and Windows apps such as the popular Git client Tower, which helps over 70,000 customers from startups to Fortune 100 companies to easily and productively work with the Git version control system. Copyright (C) 2010-2016 fournova. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Scientific Study Demonstrates App Series Greatly Improves Literacy - December 11, 2017
- CrazyBot – Best PokeBot for Pokemon Go Now Free - December 11, 2017
- Package Central for Adobe InDesign Improves Preflight, Queue Management - December 11, 2017