Dex (PC/PS4/XB1) is out, new Cyberpunk blog and Cosplay news
Fandom Fare – Game News
We are also aiming up work on porting Dex to other platforms. At the moment we’re close to finalizing a version for PS Vita and we’re also just about to re-direct resources to start getting Dex ready for WiiU.
We’re aware of your sworn love of cyberpunk worlds, so we’ve decided to publish a set of our own original articles on the genre. You can read the first article, ‚What is Cyberpunk?‘, on our blog, here: http://en.dreadlocks.cz/blog/. We’d be grateful if you could keep an eye on this blog – our aim is to release one article like this each week.
Dex is a 2D action RPG set in a cyberpunk open-world, with a focus on exploration and non-linear gameplay.
- Rare blend of realism and creative vision: Realistic action, mature storyline, and complex character interactions combined with hand-drawn characters, animations, and environments, arcade-style melee combat, and an original conception of cyberspace.
- Multiple paths: Operate in physical reality or in Cyberspace. Overcome obstacles using your skills, weapons, augmentations…
- Meaningful character building: Will you be a silent assassin, a hacker, or a straightforward gunfighter? Improve your character and gear to unlock gameplay-changing upgrades that reinforce and customize your gameplay style.
- Unique hacking mechanic: Transfer your consciousness to your avatar, overcome intrusion countermeasures, take action, and then return back to your body in a fraction of a real-time second to see the results – deactivated turrets, overloaded devices, enemies with crippled implants…
- Neo-cyberpunk: Story deeply inspired by the cyberpunk novels of William Gibson and other classical cyberpunk authors, flavored with a contemporary concept of augmented reality.
- Rich game world and diverse level design: Visit diverse locations in Harbor Prime, a futuristic city complete with luxurious skyscrapers, run-down shantytowns, and seedy red-light districts. Take part in street brawls, steal corporate data, overcome environmental hazards, and, of course, stay alive – no easy task.
- Full voice acting: Interactive dialogues using hand-drawn sprite animations, fully voice-acted by professional actors.
- Manual saves
- Revamped AR / Cyberspace
- Brand new user interface and menus
- Improved enemy AI and hand-to-hand combat
- Localization in French, German, Czech and Hungarian
- And many more
Free DLC: Extra Outfits
- The BattleRig, a combat armor designed to allow Dex to deflect enemy bullets thanks its reinforced titanium arms.
- The Cyberwear, which grants the wearer enhanced cogitive abilities, perfect to maintain focus during extensive hacking sessions.
- The InvisiSuit, which lets Dex blend with her surroundings and become virtually invisible, should stealth be your preferred approach.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DARK SOULS: REMASTERED NETWORK TEST FOR NINTENDO SWITCH WILL BEGIN SEPTEMBER 21ST - September 19, 2018
- Shortest TRIP TO EARTH STEAM EARLY ACCESS OCTOBER 9 - September 19, 2018
- SparkyLinux 5.5 “Nibiru” available - September 19, 2018