Indie game HYBRID BEASTS beta released for Windows and Linux
Fandom Fare – Game News
July 21, 2016 – Leipzig, Germany – BeastBits has announced that the beta version of its innovative indie game “Hybrid Beasts” is now available for Windows and Linux.
Hybrid Beasts is a unique cross-genre game where you explore an open world full of adventures, quests and secrets. During your travels, you compete with never before seen creatures in action-packed yet strategic turn-based battles to conquer and defend the regions of the world you just discovered. Hybrid Beasts aims to push things forward in the genre by introducing a number of novel and original features.
After being greenlit on Steam in only 11 days, and a very successful Square-Enix-Collective campaign (86% ‘would-fund’ rate), Hybrid Beasts has now entered beta testing phase currently supporting Windows and Linux systems. With over 4000 followers on Twitter, recently the game has attracted a lot of interest in social media. At the moment, the developers are strongly encouraging interested gamers to join the beta test and test new weapons, items and features that are added every few days. Beta testers are also granted access to the developer forums and are very welcome to voice their own ideas (more details: www.hybridbeasts.com/beta).
Visit us online at www.hybridbeasts.com and check out two trailers featuring the famous voice of “Honest Trailers”, many screenshots, and detailed explanations of features and gameplay of Hybrid Beasts. BeastBits offers interested members of the press full support and will gladly provide free Steam keys for review, press kits, as well as exclusive screenshots or interviews upon request.
• Hybrid Beasts Beta (Windows, Linux) can now be joined at www.hybridbeasts.com/beta
• Kickstarter campaign accompanied by a Steam Early Access release (Windows, Linux, macOS) is scheduled for September 2016
• Full game launch (Windows, Linux, macOS) is expected in early 2017
About the developer
Hybrid Beasts is developed by a small game studio called BeastBits located in Leipzig in Germany that is collaborating with well-known artists as Joana Lafuente (Transformers) and musicians like David Orr (Castle Crashers, Call of Duty: Heroes) to create Hybrid Beasts.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- RGX Showdown Now Available for Download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - September 18, 2018
- SEGA MEGA DRIVE CLASSICS COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH - September 18, 2018
- iNutrients: Imagine the Entire USDA Nutrient Database on Your iOS Device - September 18, 2018