Mirror Maze Challenge on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Windows 10 Phone and PC
Fandom Fare – Mobile Apps
Texas based developer, Magnin & Associates today introduces Mirror Maze Challenge 1.0, their new game title on iOS, Apple TV, Android, and Windows 10 Phone and PC. Mirror Maze Challenge recreates the excitement of a carnival or boardwalk style glass and mirror maze. Find the exit as quickly as possible. Use the on-screen dPad controller to move forward, backward, turn left or right. Instant replay displays a top-down view showing how efficiently you made you were through the maze.
Farmers Branch, Texas – Magnin & Associates today is proud to announce its new Mirror Maze Challenge 1.0 for iOS, Apple TV, Android, and Windows 10 Phone and PC. Enjoy the thrill of running through a carnival or boardwalk style glass and mirror maze on your iPhone or iPad.
* Use the on-screen dPad controller to move forward, backward, turn left or right
* Find the exit as quickly as possible
* Hint Mode can suggest the next move
* Instant replay displays a top-down view showing how efficiently you made you were through the maze
* Seven mazes to challenge all ages
* Optionally shares your accomplishments with Facebook, Twitter, email, or instant messaging (iOS and Android)
The game was produced by Ed Magnin, programmed by Willie Johnson, Jr, additional programming and level design by Greg Austin, Jr, with graphics by Zero Vega. Matt Campana created the music and excellent audio effects. According to Ed Magnin, “This game takes me back to the fun I had as a kid at the POP pier in Santa Monica. It is also our 10th game to be approved for Apple TV!”
The Windows 10 version allows play on everything from a Windows Phone to a variety of PC configurations using mouse, keyboard, or even Xbox One controller.
Note: There are currently no direct links to the Apple TV App Store. The Apple TV App Store is currently only viewable from an Apple TV. To quickly locate the game, just open the App Store on your Apple TV and search for either “Magnin” or “Mirror Maze Challenge”.
Device Requirements (iOS):
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal App (supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, including standard, Retina, and iPhone 5 displays)
* 52.2 MB
* Rated 4+
Device Requirements (Apple TV):
* Fourth-generation Apple TV
* Requires tvOS 9.0 or later
* 39.9 MB
* Rated 4+
Pricing and Availability:
Mirror Maze Challenge 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is available worldwide from both Google Play and Amazon AppStore. A Windows 10 Phone & PC version is available from the Windows Store. The Apple TV version is a Free download to previous purchasers of the iOS version.
Magnin & Associates: http://MagninGames.com
Mirror Maze Challenge 1.0: http://MagninGames.com/mirror
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCcianwkjJc
Image (Title Screen): http://magningames.com/iphone/mirror/images/Title.png
App Icon: http://MagninGames.com/iphone/mirror/images/Icon_144.png
Ed Magnin has been actively involved in the game industry since 1979. Earlier in his career he worked for some of the top game developers of their day – MicroProse, Cinemaware, Virgin Games, and Park Place Productions. In 1993, he founded Magnin & Associates and has focused on handheld games ever since. For the last 6 years they have created over 20 for games the iOS (with over a million App Store downloads), many of which are also available for Android, and Windows 10 Phone & PC. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Magnin & Associates. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Director of Development
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017
- Distribution Release: Raspbian based on Debian 9 “Stretch - August 17, 2017